2nd week of the book being out, and some more notable blogs about it have popped up on the internet, though it has been slowing up a bit. Here are some links;
- Fellowship of Reconciliation; Reviewed by FOR Director Mark Johnson, who I met years ago in connection with the truth Commission on Conscience in War, if not earlier. I consider Mark a friend and was very flattered to read his very kind review.
- Can Lethal Resistance be Loving?; Seemingly the latest Patheos bookclub blog, and a good one at that. Asks poignant questions that I indeed failed to address adequately in the text, something I am learning to live with. A fair and probing examination of the book.
Also, there are some good reviews coming online at Amazon and Goodreads (be advised; some are repeats);
- Amazon reviews (average rating of 4 total = 5 stars)
- Goodreads Reviews (average rating of 9 total = 4 stars)
Finally, did you know that it is available on Kindle already (I thought these tings took some time…)?
- Download from Amazon if you must